BYC members in Massachusetts?

Hey does anyone have fertilized eggs for sale? I have a broody hen, and im looking for some layer/ dual purpose chicken eggs for her to hatch. only looking for about 5  or so. PM me if you have some :)

Sorry, I thought I had replied to you but it never posted.
We have fertile eggs for sale, Easter Eggers, Black Copper Marans, Swedish Flower, Barred Rock and RI Red in Acushnet Ma. All naturally fed flock.
Regards,
TCF

Sorry, I thought I had replied to you but it never posted.
We have fertile eggs for sale, Easter Eggers, Black Copper Marans, Swedish Flower, Barred Rock and RI Red in Acushnet Ma. All naturally fed flock.
Regards,
TCF

thank you for the response, I just got some eggs from Arielle. I will keep you in mind if I end up wanting more (the swedish Flower and Black copper Marans sound awesome!) Really wish I could have all the chickens my heart desires... For now I will be doing my best to hatch out the eggs I got yesterday

Quote:
fl.gif

Im part of the Middlesex 4-H and we have a pretty good turn out for poultry. Its the last full weekend in August. Brought my girls to it two years in a row before I showed cattle and I love seeing my best standard hen trophy sitting there :)

Back
Top Bottom