BYC members in Massachusetts?

Build Sass with Mass! Hello peoples! Still new here and figured I'd try to find some locals.

Currently in the market for wide range of small chicken/chick/H-Eegs breeds (bantie.Polish.Silkie) to help stabilize my 'flock' of 2 bantams for the winter. Probably around 10. Kinda hard to find breeders in mass...really hard...actually.

Hi there! I highly recommend you check out the Facebook group "Southeastern Massachusetts Homesteaders," they love getting new members and are a great resource for finding animals, rehoming, advice, etc. I'm loving being a part of the group!

I am in Rehoboth. I only have Silkie cockerels at the moment. I do have chicks and hens time to time. I do have a polish hen that I may part with because one of my silkie roosters chases her out of the yard. I am NPIP and have show quality stock. PM me if interested.

My boyfriend and I have a small flock of 9 hens that we established last spring. This spring I would like to add 1-2 Golden Sebrights, but obviously the hatcheries require a larger order than that. Is there anyone relatively local (I'm in Kingston) that would want to go in on an order together or who would be willing to let me tag along on their order? I would really appreciate it! Please contact me if you'd be interested!

My boyfriend and I have a small flock of 9 hens that we established last spring. This spring I would like to add 1-2 Golden Sebrights, but obviously the hatcheries require a larger order than that. Is there anyone relatively local (I'm in Kingston) that would want to go in on an order together or who would be willing to let me tag along on their order? I would really appreciate it! Please contact me if you'd be interested!

Hanson Grain sells chicks in the spring. I don't know if they have that kind, but maybe they would be willing to buy a large order and sell you a couple, if no one else responds. :)

Does anyone have any ideas on where we can re-home purebred Sultan white males one year in age. My son incubated and hatched them and we ended up with 5 out of 7 them being roos. They are sweet birds and while we are intending to use some as breeding stock five roos is too many for us to keep. We recognize how rare the breed is and would much prefer to give them to those that can appreciate them than the alternative. We are located in Massachusetts but are willing to drive them to a new home or ship them for a shared cost. Thoughts?

[COLOR=333333]Does anyone have any ideas on where we can re-home purebred Sultan white males one year in age.  My son incubated and hatched them and we ended up with 5 out of 7 them being roos.  They are sweet birds and while we are intending to use some as breeding stock five roos is too many for us to keep.  We recognize how rare the breed is and would much prefer to give them to those that can appreciate them than the alternative.  We are located in Massachusetts but are willing to drive them to a new home or ship them for a shared cost.  Thoughts? [/COLOR]
We would be willing to take one. We live in Sherborn and have a mixed flock of 19 hens. We have had one mean rooster, but we are willing to try again.

Back
Top Bottom