BYC members in Massachusetts?

I didn't take too many photos because I had promised the president I'd photograph the show for him and was busy trying to that, but this is the little girl we won BV with. She only 6 months! Can't wait to bring her and Mom come Spring, hopefully they'll both be feathered out nicely. That's the thing with Silkies I can plan who I'm bringing all I want then a week before the show she'll go broody and pluck all her feathers out :)

I didn't take too many photos because I had promised the president I'd photograph the show for him and was busy trying to that, but this is the little girl we won BV with. She only 6 months! Can't wait to bring her and Mom come Spring, hopefully they'll both be feathered out nicely. That's the thing with Silkies I can plan who I'm bringing all I want then a week before the show she'll go broody and pluck all her feathers out
smile.png

She is cute!!! Congrats on your win!!

I'm new to BYC and from MA. I look forward to hearing about the local chicken community!

Are there any local bantam cochin breeders on here?

Last edited:
She is cute!!!  Congrats on your win!!

I'm new to BYC and from MA.  I look forward to hearing about the local chicken community!

Are there any local bantam cochin breeders on here?
It is very hard to find a good breeder in MA with a lot of breed assortments, and finding bantams are even harder. I really wish there were a big chicken breeder in MA so if we wanted to add any additions to the flock we could do it very quickly. There are a couple breeders in MA but they don't have a large breed selection because, sadly, MA isn't really known to be a chicken place, lol. I'm glad more people in MA are getting chickens because I find them to be such good pets :)

It is very hard to find a good breeder in MA with a lot of breed assortments, and finding bantams are even harder. I really wish there were a big chicken breeder in MA so if we wanted to add any additions to the flock we could do it very quickly. There are a couple breeders in MA but they don't have a large breed selection because, sadly, MA isn't really known to be a chicken place, lol. I'm glad more people in MA are getting chickens because I find them to be such good pets
smile.png

It definitely seems a little sparse, which I find odd as a lot of people I know have chickens.

Back
Top Bottom