BYC members in Massachusetts?

Wow they already have chicks?  I've been calling TSC daily.  They finally took my number and said they would call when the chicks come in.  I think I'm fine with more RI Reds or maybe Barred Rock.  I'll see what they have.  Anyone here ever have a Jersey Giant?

I adore our Giants- we have three black hens and they lay medium brown eggs. Pretty good layers, just started about a month ago and I got them as day olds in August. We are thinking of hatching a couple out with a silkie roo.
1f602.png
1f602.png

Last edited:
Does anyone know where I can get a Black Copper Marans hen, chicks, or hatching eggs local to the Plymouth area? I already have a BCM roo, but I'd love to have a hen as well! I know they're available at Twin Cedar Farm in Acushnet as that is where I got my roo, but I'd love to save myself the drive, if possible!

Thanks for any info!

Does anyone know where I can get a Black Copper Marans hen, chicks, or hatching eggs local to the Plymouth area? I already have a BCM roo, but I'd love to have a hen as well! I know they're available at Twin Cedar Farm in Acushnet as that is where I got my roo, but I'd love to save myself the drive, if possible!

Thanks for any info!

Check out Mandala Farm on Facebook- I bought two BCM crosses from her earlier this year. Not sure if she has pures though but worth asking!

Anybody know of any hatching eggs and/or an incubator!? I'm really hoping to be able to incubate/join the hatch-a-long this year :D :gig

Oh Amanda, I won't lie, we are dying to see them too! Just put some fertile eggs in Sunday. Can't wait to see these babies grown up!!

PROMISE that you will post pictures after they hatch! (Where are you located? I might need to trade you a fertile egg or two for the Hatch-a-Long! I'll have OE's and FBCM's and then other random FBCM roo crosses!)

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom