BYC members in Massachusetts?

20180314_114211[1].jpg

They are Much happier that I squeezed in the run, shoveled out a spot and tossed hay and corn nibbles all over.

I also put out in the front yard a chicken carcass and wheat seeds for the Local birds and Crows (saw them flying around today) --- Yes I will pick it up by dark so that it will not attract other undesirables

Hi Massachusetts Backyard Chickeners!
I just wanted to check in and say hello. I've been lurking on this great site and found tons of information. My husband and I recently adopted two Pekin ducks. We've only had them 2 weeks but love them very much. I'm still working on their run, but they're locked securely in their house at night. I hope everyone is surviving the snow. We had about 16 inches here in Maynard, but thankfully we didn't loose power this time.

Hello! I’m in MA! N. Central, to be exact. I don’t have the pulleys, yet but, we are getting them soon. Trying to get a good set up in our horse barn.

Welcome ! :frow

Make sure to make a Poop board under the roost with PDZ in it. life saver and easy poop scooping. The $1 store has kitty litter scoops for a Buck and a bunch of small buckets for things like.... putting the poop into, carry water or food out, carry treats out :)

Check out Craigs List of used stuff (not coops, they are usually the crappy ones). Even wood on there is worth it to get and reuse !

Wishing I was in N Central MA with some land... some day !

Im looking for some silkie and polish pullets in the western ma or northern ct area. Can anyone point me in the right direction? I lost my little silkie in the fall to a hawk and i miss her soo much attached is my Jojo in her favorite basket
FB_IMG_1491324111001.jpg

Back
Top Bottom