BYC members in Massachusetts?

Hi all- anyone looking for started pullets?

I bought 6 Easter eggers earlier this year(Essex county co-op, 6 chick minimum), really can only keep 2 or 3 in my flock. Located in Newburyport area.

All have been socialized, lots of interaction with both adults and children.

Anyone need an ornamental cockerel? Got 3 female Brabanter chicks about 10 weeks ago, and 2 are crowing.

Wondering if anyone else in Mass has Ayam Cemanis? I have birds from Feather Lover Farms and might like to swap birds for some different blood. Not interested in Greenfire birds though.

Hi all- anyone looking for started pullets?

I bought 6 Easter eggers earlier this year(Essex county co-op, 6 chick minimum), really can only keep 2 or 3 in my flock. Located in Newburyport area.

All have been socialized, lots of interaction with both adults and children.
Howdy I am in need of some hens.. I'm 1/2 hour from Newburyport and will gladly come to you

Just posted on Western MA Craigslist, I have for sale a "starter flock" (because I'm really hoping Dell the Cockerel goes with them.)
1 Delaware cockerel, plus 1 each pullets of Speckled Sussex, Buff Orpington, Jersey Giant, Delaware.
14 weeks old, asking$100.

I would be simply selecting one of each of our started pullet breeds at random to lessen our juvenile population here.

Back
Top Bottom