BYC members in Massachusetts?

Can't say I do, sorry. I forget the name, but there is a farm over the border in NH, I think in hinsdale that sells hay. @Azureduckchick may be able to find it with some internet investigation. They sell Hay and Holsteins.
I've noticed there are a bunch of flyers for all sorts of things for sale at the feed store in Townsend. They could check the local feed store there. I know the last time I went to TSC they were selling straw bales.

Anyone up to take a 13 week golden laced Wyandotte rooster? This might not be the right thread but I’ve tried every other one that might fit under this category. I need to rehome him, as I am not allowed roosters in my area. He’s very sweet and just started crowing, I live in central Massachusetts if anyone is interested. His name is Gerald
D9F43EF4-AFD8-4366-8CAE-28867656A13D.jpeg

666CD832-CEE1-4F67-AB20-DF5DD1C422F1.jpeg

Heeheheehh. I have does with softening ligaments now that feel very close. I planed to get all my kidding done before the end of Feb to beat the hot and wet and the worst of the coccidia this year. I'm not sure what will be available from this first batch of dwarves though. I do lamanchas and dwarves and we have our token nubian as well...and I need to do some dwarf herd cuts after evaluations.

Heeheheehh. I have does with softening ligaments now that feel very close. I planed to get all my kidding done before the end of Feb to beat the hot and wet and the worst of the coccidia this year. I'm not sure what will be available from this first batch of dwarves though. I do lamanchas and dwarves and we have our token nubian as well...and I need to do some dwarf herd cuts after evaluations.
I might be interested at some point

Anyone up to take a 13 week golden laced Wyandotte rooster? This might not be the right thread but I’ve tried every other one that might fit under this category. I need to rehome him, as I am not allowed roosters in my area. He’s very sweet and just started crowing, I live in central Massachusetts if anyone is interested. His name is GeraldView attachment 2449138
View attachment 2449139
update: gerald has found a wonderful home at the massachusetts poultry exhibition. so excited!

Back
Top Bottom