BYC members in Massachusetts?

Anyone near the walpole tractor supply want to split a chicken purchase? As you may or may not know, tractor supply has a 6 chicken minimum presumably to prevent people from buying 1 as a pet then abandoning it...anyways, i have a flock of 11 now looking to add 4 more, not 6. Anyone in the area either want to split a purchase IE i buy 8 you take 4 i take 4 or i would even buy 6 and you could take the other 2 for free...i just don't want 6....let me know, looking to buy tomorrow or this week. You can pick whatever 2 you want from their selection.

Anyone near the walpole tractor supply want to split a chicken purchase? As you may or may not know, tractor supply has a 6 chicken minimum presumably to prevent people from buying 1 as a pet then abandoning it...anyways, i have a flock of 11 now looking to add 4 more, not 6. Anyone in the area either want to split a purchase IE i buy 8 you take 4 i take 4 or i would even buy 6 and you could take the other 2 for free...i just don't want 6....let me know, looking to buy tomorrow or this week. You can pick whatever 2 you want from their selection.
My bad, its in millis not walpole

ISO bantam eggs for our broody girl to hatch. Looking for only 4 or so. I'm in Central MA but I'm willing to drive almost anywhere in state. Not too picky on breed, crosses are fine.

Back
Top Bottom