BYC members in Massachusetts?

Hello! Just earlier today I wanted to order three day old chicks from My Pet Chicken. However, the minimum for my area is 4 chicks. Would anyone like to split an order with me? I can add a few of the breed you would like to the order. Our order will be shipping September 13.

Hello! Just earlier today I wanted to order three day old chicks from My Pet Chicken. However, the minimum for my area is 4 chicks. Would anyone like to split an order with me? I can add a few of the breed you would like to the order. Our order will be shipping September 13.
Have you gone up to Dodge Grain in Salem NH? You can get chicks there.
BTW, my pet chicken is just a reseller of chicks. You might just want to buy local.
Not sure what town you are in. Waltham has a small farm store that has chicks usually too.

There’s also a Farm supply store in Acton on Rte 27.
I didn't know Ericsons had chicks LOL
their feed prices were too high for me. I go to Derry NH for my Non-GMO feed from Green Mountain ;) Speaking of which I need to go tomorrow lol
@Chickies11 I will stop at Dodge Grain and see if they have chicks and let you know. If you are near Burlington MA I could grab 3 if they have your kind and drop them off ?

Have you gone up to Dodge Grain in Salem NH? You can get chicks there.
BTW, my pet chicken is just a reseller of chicks. You might just want to buy local.
Not sure what town you are in. Waltham has a small farm store that has chicks usually too.
Thank you for the suggestions! I will call Doge Grain and Agway. I am looking for specific breeds and it might be hard to find them all in one local store, but I will call them.

I didn't know Ericsons had chicks LOL
their feed prices were too high for me. I go to Derry NH for my Non-GMO feed from Green Mountain ;) Speaking of which I need to go tomorrow lol
@Chickies11 I will stop at Dodge Grain and see if they have chicks and let you know. If you are near Burlington MA I could grab 3 if they have your kind and drop them off ?
Thank you so much, but I’m not quite ready for them as I am traveling soon and I would prefer to have them in September. I will call the places that you mentioned

Just so people know I live in Newton and want one lavender orpington, a blue chicken like a blue copper maran, and a cuckoo maran

Back
Top Bottom