BYC members in Massachusetts?

Pics
Well some very egg-citing news, we got our first egg. It was Lena. But it was also a surprise because it was white. I guess Lena is not the Australorp she was supposed to be
hmm.png
Turns out she's a Minorca. At least she's not a boy
big_smile.png

K

Just thought I'd let every one know that Klems in Spencer, MA has food grade d.e.
A 40 lb bag is $21.99

I know alot of folks try to find d.e. locally but can't and end up spending a fortune to buy it over the internet. So I just wanted to let my fellow commonwealth members know about my recent find.

hey everyone im in mass and a new member.from the merrimack valley area.just wanted to say hey.anyone in my area:p

Hey MA neighbors! I live on the CT/MA border and have a GORGEOUS Silver Spangled Hamburg/Lakenvelder cross ROO FREE to good home. 5 weeks old. PICK-UP OR MEET-UP ONLY as far into MA as Acton, Hudson, Shrewsbury, Gardner, Westborough, Grafton and Worcester, Westfield, Chicopee, Springfield & Agawam areas!

43104_8-25-10_sammy_greta_20.jpg

43104_8-25-10_sammy_24.jpg

This is Sammy with his surrogate mama, Freida and his SSH sister:
43104_8-25-10_2_headed_chicken_13.jpg

This is the papa roo:
46048_shadow_2.jpg

This is a SSH hen (but not the actual mama):
43104_ssh_hen_pic.jpg

Last edited:
!!! I will take him! I am working right now at Westfield State College, finishing up a renovation project. He is BEAUTIFUL!! I have a 12 bird flock, that will be down to 6 hens by Friday 03 Sep. I am getting rid of all my Roo's as they are just too mean to my Rhode Island Reds.....Cant we all just get along?? (lol)

I have a 15' X 40' protected run with a 10' X 16' covered coop. In 2 weeks I will be expanding the run to 16' X 75' with plenty of free range grass/bugs/weeds/worms/tree overgrowth.

Let me know. Please PM me for my cell

Me & My Peeps :

!!! I will take him! I am working right now at Westfield State College, finishing up a renovation project. He is BEAUTIFUL!! I have a 12 bird flock, that will be down to 6 hens by Friday 03 Sep. I am getting rid of all my Roo's as they are just too mean to my Rhode Island Reds.....Cant we all just get along?? (lol)

I have a 15' X 40' protected run with a 10' X 16' covered coop. In 2 weeks I will be expanding the run to 16' X 75' with plenty of free range grass/bugs/weeds/worms/tree overgrowth.

Let me know. Please PM me for my cell

Bless your heart. I'm so relieved. I'll PM you.​

Back
Top Bottom