BYC members in Massachusetts?

Pics
Quote:
Thanks for the reminder that it's time for a visit to Klem's AND Bemis's! (I'm way east of Spencer --- on the coast in Salem, but I have friends in Spencer and get there regularly, have to stop at The Farmer's Daughter on the way!).

For anyone interested the new TSC in Leicester and the other new one in Sturbridge has chicks in. Well, had...they can't keep them in. If you are going to get some from them I suggest you call ahead and see if they are in stock.

I live on Cape cod MA
I have had chickens for a number of years now.
I had no idea there were so many of you in MA
big_smile.png

Quote:
Oh, there are a lot of us BYCers in Massachusetts! And even more chickens (and poultry) than BYCers!
wink.png
I've been keeping chickens and waterfowl since I was in my mid-teens, here on the North Shore.

Last edited:
Hi,

I'm new to chickens too thanks to a rehomed EE that is just a peach! We've added a few more chicks this spring. Our feed'nneeds is bringing in chicks about every other week! I try to stay away!

About turkeys---
Would like to find a naragansett turkey breeder--any in Mass or RI?

Oh--located in southern worcester county!

Lots more BYCers in MA than you would think. We are in Westminster. I have mostly layers, but do breed several kinds of d'Uccle, and Mille Fleur bantam Cochins. And once I build my flock back up, bad experience with a neighborhood dog, I will have Spangled and Mahogany Russian Orloffs again.

Back
Top Bottom