BYC members in Massachusetts?

Pics
Quote:
I don't have any hens, but if you want to hatch I have speckled sussex laying well right now. My orloff's are not laying well righ now. My other breeds are all bantam.

Quote:
I am expecting 50 to 60 chicks in a or two. A mix of Delawares and Rhode Island Reds. I may have a few extra. How. Many are you looking for?

ep.gif
Delawares are beautiful,and I could use another Rhode Island Red so Scarlet won't feel alone...How old will they be?

Quote:
I don't have any hens, but if you want to hatch I have speckled sussex laying well right now. My orloff's are not laying well righ now. My other breeds are all bantam.

Unfortunately I haven't tried my hand at hactching yet,and I'm afraid of what my success rate would be,so I'm thinking it might be good to wait awhile on that.
Thank you sooooo much for replying though!!!!

Quote:
I am expecting 50 to 60 chicks in a or two. A mix of Delawares and Rhode Island Reds. I may have a few extra. How. Many are you looking for?

Just hatched. If we get a good hatching I can spare a couple. I will let you know when I pick them up. If you are still interested pm me in a week or so

Quote:

Unfortunately I haven't tried my hand at hactching yet,and I'm afraid of what my success rate would be,so I'm thinking it might be good to wait awhile on that.

Never know till you try!

Mitch

Quote:

Never know till you try!

Mitch

Absolutely! You gotta start somewhere, lol!
The fertility is awesome with these. I had 6 out of 6 ss eggs hatch under a broody, and I have 6 more in the incubator and 5 are developing, one is clear.
These are not hatchery stock either, my original stock came from a breeder in GA.

Quote:

Just hatched. If we get a good hatching I can spare a couple. I will let you know when I pick them up. If you are still interested pm me in a week or so

If you could guarentee me a hen from both breeds I will definitely come and get them.What would your price be?

Back
Top Bottom