BYC New Feature Treasure Hunt - WOOT!

did the post reply and the send new message button flash from yellow to blue before? I dont recall noticing that...maybe I was asleep as usual lol

it double posted because I got an error message when I tried to post the above, said this

An error was encountered
File: /home/backyard/public_html/forum/post.php
Line: 293

FluxBB reported: Unable to fetch subscription info

Database reported: Unknown table 's' in where clause (Errno: 1109)

but apparently it posted my message anyway, I hit submit again and got the same error notice and it did post again

Last edited:
Quote:
It says "no results" or what exactly are you searching for and exactly what happens? Any error messages? What browser and version are you using?

It just says
Search results
Subject Folder Sender or Receiver Date
No messages

I've tried searching for "RP" (without the quotes), a few random words, and a username or two. All of them should probably have brought up at least one result, I think.
hmm.png

I'm using the latest version of Firefox and my computer uses Linux.​

Kooshie, it could be any number of things: overly broad search terms (we remove frequent words like "chickens" "eggs" etc. from search) or it could be searching for words that are too short... I think there is a 3 - 4 character minimum for search words.

Anybody else having similar PM search problems? If so, please provide details on what exactly you searched for and your browser.

does the "Go To" page jump feature only work on threads????? it's not available if i wanna use it when i veiw my old posts and look for a specific page

Back
Top Bottom