BYC Recognition Awards - Educator, Friend, Spirit, & Greeter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pics
Congrats!!! More names I see alot on BYC!!!
clap.gif

I beleive its not a case of how many nominations you may receive. The committee check all nominations recieved for people to make sure they meet the criteria for the award they have been nominated for. I think they check EVERYTHING.

Yup, the number of nominations really doesn't play a factor.

We usually have some quantifiable requirements (like activity levels, etc.) but we also have subjective requirements. It depends on the award, but we often look at how the member interacts with other members, how helpful and friendly they are, how many reports / infractions / warnings the member has, etc. We take a lot of information and try our best to make good choices.

It's not a 100% perfect process, so don't worry about resubmitting a nomination for another consideration next time!

Yup, the number of nominations really doesn't play a factor.

We usually have some quantifiable requirements (like activity levels, etc.) but we also have subjective requirements. It depends on the award, but we often look at how the member interacts with other members, how helpful and friendly they are, how many reports / infractions / warnings the member has, etc. We take a lot of information and try our best to make good choices.

It's not a 100% perfect process, so don't worry about resubmitting a nomination for another consideration next time!
Thanks!! When are the next winners going to be awarded?

Last edited:
The awards are given every three months..

So...for October, November and December...the awards are given in January

January, February and March...are given in April..

etc...

Hope that helps!

Congratulations to all!!! Now to find that little handclapping bird thingie. Where did it go????? found it
D.gif
Nice to see these names and the ones before!!!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom