BYC Recognition Awards - Educator, Friend, Spirit, & Greeter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pics
I'm so excited!
ya.gif

~Alex

Ok, everyone, I am starting to work on the nominations, 125 of them!!! You did great at nominating people!! Thank you!

It might take a bit to get through them, then to get them passed through to Staff approval. It is a holiday weekend, so please be patient.

While you are waiting, please keep some things in mind....
-When nominating, PLEASE be sure the name of your nominee is spelled correctly. Using the @ symbol slows me down, because I check to see if that is actually part of the name. We want to give awards to the correct people and if there is a misspelling and a lot of similar spellings, we don't guess.

- Remember that nominations should stay anonymous. If for some reason your nominee doesn't get the award you nominated them for this quarter, we don't want any hurt feelings. So please don't post about who you nominated or post as to why they didn't get it.

- Asking for nominations directly or indirectly is strictly against the spirit of the awards. Nominations should be because people notice you for being a great member, not as a favor because you are asking for an award.

Now enjoy your Sunday while I work on this!

Great job everyone!

Ok, everyone, I am starting to work on the nominations, 125 of them!!! You did great at nominating people!! Thank you!

It might take a bit to get through them, then to get them passed through to Staff approval. It is a holiday weekend, so please be patient.

While you are waiting, please keep some things in mind....
-When nominating, PLEASE be sure the name of your nominee is spelled correctly. Using the @ symbol slows me down, because I check to see if that is actually part of the name. We want to give awards to the correct people and if there is a misspelling and a lot of similar spellings, we don't guess.

- Remember that nominations should stay anonymous. If for some reason your nominee doesn't get the award you nominated them for this quarter, we don't want any hurt feelings. So please don't post about who you nominated or post as to why they didn't get it.

- Asking for nominations directly or indirectly is strictly against the spirit of the awards. Nominations should be because people notice you for being a great member, not as a favor because you are asking for an award.

Now enjoy your Sunday while I work on this!

Great job everyone!
Very excited to see who gets a award! I wish everyone the best of luck and I hope a BUNCH of people get some AWESOME badges!
Justin
thumbsup.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom