BYC Recognition Awards - Educator, Friend, Spirit, & Greeter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pics
OK soooooo, I have a question.

Do members need to reach certain requirements to be able to nominate? I feel like people can easily create a false account to nominate themselves, so maybe you must have 50 posts or more, or have been a member for at least three months. Or maybe this is already a thing and I just don't know about it....

Hmm....I'm not sure, I had never thought about someone doing that before. :/

OK soooooo, I have a question.

Do members need to reach certain requirements to be able to nominate? I feel like people can easily create a false account to nominate themselves, so maybe you must have 50 posts or more, or have been a member for at least three months. Or maybe this is already a thing and I just don't know about it....

When I do my first sweep through the nominations, I look for that. Usually it's pretty obvious.
wink.png

Nominating yourself (directly or though alias accounts) or asking for nominations gets you disqualified for that quarter.

When I do my first sweep through the nominations, I look for that. Usually it's pretty obvious. ;)
Nominating yourself (directly or though alias accounts) or asking for nominations gets you disqualified for that quarter.

Ahh, OK! Just wondering. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom