BYC Recognition Awards - Educator, Friend, Spirit, & Greeter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pics
Rachel, I somehow missed seeing your badge, congratulations
wee.gif

Congratulations to all the new badge holders!
thumbsup.gif

Congratulations to all the other badge winners and many thanks to those of you who nominated me.

I am really honoured and must thank all those who have shared their knowledge and experience here on BYC over the years, which has enabled me to acquire a greater understanding of chickens and their management and consequently achieve this badge.

Cheers

Barbara

I would like to express what a lovely surprise this was, and to sincerely thank everyone involved (including my friend @Miss Lydia , who was kind enough to mention it to me).

A big congratulations to all the other very deserving awardees! It's been a honor to be able to "pay it forward" as a resource to others in the BYC community...and still keep learning from my helpful, knowledgeable peers. Grazie mille!

I would like to express what a lovely surprise this was, and to sincerely thank everyone involved (including my friend @Miss Lydia
, who was kind enough to mention it to me).

A big congratulations to all the other very deserving awardees! It's been a honor to be able to "pay it forward" as a resource to others in the BYC community...and still keep learning from my helpful, knowledgeable peers. Grazie mille! 
Congrats!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom