BYC Recognition Awards - Educator, Friend, Spirit, & Greeter

Status
Not open for further replies.
woot.gif
Congrats everyone!!!

Are you ready? I waited til today so as not to interfere with the April Fools thread. :)

Congratulations to our Quarter 1 Recognition Awards recipients!
Well done to all those who nominate, though you do make our job hard! :thumbsup

Friend

@chickens really
@Ducks4us
@h2oratt
@HeavensHens88
@I Love layers
@jane s chickens
@kajira
@lucysducks11
@memphis
@micah wotring
@minihorse927
@MrsBachBach
@NaJoBeLe
@ocap
@PeepersMama
@shadow rabbit10
@TheKindaFarmGal

Greeter

@Teila

Spirit

@3riverschick 
@campingshaws
@ChicKat
@duluthralphie  
@DwayneNLiz
@Minniechickmama
@Mymilliefleur

Educator

@Wyorp Rock 
Congratulations everyone!!!!! Someone pm'd me to tell me I got one :oops: thank you!! :oops:

So happy for everyone :hugs :celebrate

Gasp! I gotta Spirit award ! thank you guys so much that is so sweet of you ! I can't see things like that right now because I'm on my mobile phone cuz my computer is down so I don't see things like that when I'm on BYC.
that is so sweet thank you so much ! hey!...and Duluth Ralphie good for you ! You really deserve it ! well everybody else does too but I see Ralphie's posts a lot when I'm online . congrats everybody !! Woot!

Last edited:
Gasp! I gotta Spirit award ! thank you guys so much that is so sweet of you ! I can't see things like that right now because I'm on my mobile phone cuz my computer is down so I don't see things like that when I'm on BYC.
that is so sweet thank you so much ! hey!...and Duluth Ralphie good for you ! You really deserve it ! well everybody else does too but I see Ralphie's posts a lot when I'm online . congrats everybody !! Woot!
Shh, you'll give him an even bigger head....
gig.gif

I was going to put an emoji in that last post but there are so many .
I feel like an Egyptian who can't read hieroglyphics. Oh my , maybe my age is finally showing! he he

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom