BYC Recognition Awards - Educator, Friend, Spirit, & Greeter

Status
Not open for further replies.
When is the day done, Time zone?

Does tomorrow start on West coast time or Greenwich Mean Time? Just asking as it can make a difference to some people.
Thank You for your time. :hugs
Scott
Time zone is Pacific. I think if it was Greenwich Mean time, I would have been up doing this yesterday and all that work you all did at the last minute wouldn't count for this quarter. :p

Time zone is Pacific. I think if it was Greenwich Mean time, I would have been up doing this yesterday and all that work you all did at the last minute wouldn't count for this quarter. :p

Oops... :oops:

I *think* I might have submitted some last minute end of May, but being 2 hrs ahead of PST they would have counted for June then, huh?

Yes, I wasn't able to change the time/date stamp, but it means we have a head start on Quarter 3! :)

Well, crud... I just assumed we had until midnight of the last day of the month in our respective areas... *and yes, I realize what assuming made me, lol*

So then the nominations I did later in June aren't valid, or just rolled over to July? *sigh* I can't even remember which ones I nominated when... :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom