BYC Recognition Awards - Educator, Friend, Spirit, & Greeter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, but you have to be a 'Premium member' to see/have that option.
Scott
Seriously?...at least tell me if/why its so good?:lol:...or is that confidential to premium members also?:lau

Perhaps I will have to give in and become a premium member, I dont have to be nominated for that, do I?

Last edited:
biophil, To the left of Unlike +Quote etc., there is one that says Report, and next to it Bookmark. For example, when I wanted to save the list of which months they start taking nominations for awards, I clicked to bookmark it. If there is information on how to treat an ailment, what to use, dosage, etc., I can bookmark it. Up in the right hand corner where it says Account, I can then click there, and one of the things listed is "Your bookmarks". That way the information is a click away.

biophil, To the left of Unlike +Quote etc., there is one that says Report, and next to it Bookmark. For example, when I wanted to save the list of which months they start taking nominations for awards, I clicked to bookmark it. If there is information on how to treat an ailment, what to use, dosage, etc., I can bookmark it. Up in the right hand corner where it says Account, I can then click there, and one of the things listed is "Your bookmarks". That way the information is a click away.

nice! thanks!:D

if i get a 3 month premium membership, can i keep and use any bookmarks i create, after it expires?...just not make new ones?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom