BYC Recognition Awards - Educator, Friend, Spirit, & Greeter

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not too early to start nominating members for the next quarter's awards, right?

I'm kicking myself for not putting someone's name up this last time and want to do it before I forget (again!).
We should form a procrastinators support group. I did not submit as many as I intended, so relieved many of my nominees received badges! The space to write your reasons for nominating is so small I find it hard to work with...:confused:

I want to say a great big THANK YOU ALL!!! For the friend award. Sincerely, Robin :)
Congrats Robin, well-deserved! :hugs

It's not too early to start nominating members for the next quarter's awards, right?

I'm kicking myself for not putting someone's name up this last time and want to do it before I forget (again!).

We should form a procrastinators support group. I did not submit as many as I intended, so relieved many of my nominees received badges! The space to write your reasons for nominating is so small I find it hard to work with...:confused:

Congrats Robin, well-deserved! :hugs
I've been known to wait until the last day then fall asleep before getting them in. :oops:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom