!! BYC Recognition Awards ~ January-March 2013 WINNERS ANNOUNCED !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
yuckyuck.gif
bow.gif

Best post of the day!

Quote:
yuckyuck.gif
bow.gif

Best post of the day!

Is there an Award for that????????????

Quote:
yuckyuck.gif
bow.gif

Best post of the day!

Is there an Award for that????????????

There'd better be, because that post needs one.
clap.gif

Quote:
Dear Craptastic (may I call you Crappy?),
Perhaps you are not aware of the ancient BYC proverb that says when you are on the receiving end of a Newbie Zinger, you are now responsible for said Newbie's welfare. You are forthwith hereby sentenced to accompany Chickiebabyfluff on his/her BYC journey for their next 1000 posts. It shall be your responsibility to protect, educate, guide, encourage and mentor Chickiebabyfluff. Teach him/her the ways of The Great Yappy, and you shall have fulfilled your obligation. Until that time, might we suggest you introduce him/her as your Yappette in Training?

Sincerely,
~BYC Project Manager/Award Team

Are you SURE you want to do that to the poor gal??? Be REALLY sure before you send me on a mission that has been laid out as above.

Quote:
Perhaps you are not aware of the ancient BYC proverb that says when you are on the receiving end of a Newbie Zinger, you are now responsible for said Newbie's welfare. You are forthwith hereby sentenced to accompany Chickiebabyfluff on his/her BYC journey for their next 1000 posts. It shall be your responsibility to protect, educate, guide, encourage and mentor Chickiebabyfluff. Teach him/her the ways of The Great Yappy, and you shall have fulfilled your obligation. Until that time, might we suggest you introduce him/her as your Yappette in Training?

Sincerely,

lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif
Holy smokes (Poor chickiebabyfluff) This one will be ruint.
gig.gif

Thanks Mike. I love you too bro.

Quote:
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif
Holy smokes (Poor chickiebabyfluff) This one will be ruint.
gig.gif

Thanks Mike. I love you too bro.

cool.png

Quote:

Sincerely,

Are you SURE you want to do that to the poor gal??? Be REALLY sure before you send me on a mission that has been laid out as above.

Need we remind you of the confidence others have in your abilities? After all, they did bestow upon you the "BYC Friend" Award:

2) BYC Friend – These individuals are just plain fun and great to have around! They are our favorite comedians and enablers; our most cluckative. They are always accessible to lend a cordial and helping hand. Their enthusiasm encourages us – their empathy comforts us.

Quote:

Need we remind you of the confidence others have in your abilities? After all, they did bestow upon you the "BYC Friend" Award:

2) BYC Friend – These individuals are just plain fun and great to have around! They are our favorite comedians and enablers; our most cluckative. They are always accessible to lend a cordial and helping hand. Their enthusiasm encourages us – their empathy comforts us.

Okie dokie!!! You may want to warn that poor girl before she reports me for being a stalker.

Quote:

Sincerely,

As Administrator of this Forum, I have hereby bestowed upon the Lucky Trainee a new title.

Henceforth and forthwith, Chickiebabyfluff will be known as Yappette in Training

All Hail the New Yappette!

Quote:

Sincerely,

As Administrator of this Forum, I have hereby bestowed upon the Lucky Trainee a new title.

Henceforth and forthwith, Chickiebabyfluff will be known as Yappette in Training

All Hail the New Yappette!

th.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom