!! BYC Recognition Awards ~ January-March 2013 WINNERS ANNOUNCED !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
Dear Craptastic (may I call you Crappy?),
Perhaps you are not aware of the ancient BYC proverb that says when you are on the receiving end of a Newbie Zinger, you are now responsible for said Newbie's welfare. You are forthwith hereby sentenced to accompany Chickiebabyfluff on his/her BYC journey for their next 1000 posts. It shall be your responsibility to protect, educate, guide, encourage and mentor Chickiebabyfluff. Teach him/her the ways of The Great Yappy, and you shall have fulfilled your obligation. Until that time, might we suggest you introduce him/her as your Yappette in Training?

Sincerely,
~BYC Project Manager/Award Team

As Administrator of this Forum, I have hereby bestowed upon the Lucky Trainee a new title.

Henceforth and forthwith, Chickiebabyfluff will be known as Yappette in Training

All Hail the New Yappette!

I don't know whether to congratulate Chickiebabyfluff or give her a sympathetic hug.
hide.gif

Just kidding Cra--um, Debi.
big_smile.png

gig.gif

Quote:
Dear Craptastic (may I call you Crappy?),
Perhaps you are not aware of the ancient BYC proverb that says when you are on the receiving end of a Newbie Zinger, you are now responsible for said Newbie's welfare. You are forthwith hereby sentenced to accompany Chickiebabyfluff on his/her BYC journey for their next 1000 posts. It shall be your responsibility to protect, educate, guide, encourage and mentor Chickiebabyfluff. Teach him/her the ways of The Great Yappy, and you shall have fulfilled your obligation. Until that time, might we suggest you introduce him/her as your Yappette in Training?

Sincerely,
~BYC Project Manager/Award Team

As Administrator of this Forum, I have hereby bestowed upon the Lucky Trainee a new title.

Henceforth and forthwith, Chickiebabyfluff will be known as Yappette in Training

I am humbled !!And honored to become the New Yappette in training!! Teach me well Great yappy!!! May i make you proud and prosperous!!!

Quote:

I am humbled !!And honored to become the New Yappette in training!! Teach me well Great yappy!!! May i make you proud and prosperous!!!

yuckyuck.gif

Quote:

You have NO idea what you are in for!!!! Just a warning my dear. I promise not to besmirch your reputation and to always protect you.

clap.gif
Congratulations to all the newly recognized members! You all ROCK! You are what makes this site such an awesome resource to both members and non-members. I am proud to be associated with such a fine group!
clap.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom