!! BYC Recognition Awards ~ January-March 2013 WINNERS ANNOUNCED !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awwww - I'm so happy!
love.gif

Thank you to whoever nominated me!
hugs.gif

Wish we could post them all, but here are just a few excerpts from the nominations of some the November winners!

“. . . . . is a lovely caring lady- who is always friendly and helpful in her posts. She shares her own experience as well as knowledge through reading and is a great asset to the . . . . . forum. Many people come and go- but . . . . . is one member who is a regular that can be counted on for factual good advise- not random postings with no substance that can confuse a new comer.”

“Lots of level headed no nonsense information offered to the new folks.”

“. . . . . has helped me so much in the last few weeks with ways to integrate my birds, ways to feed through molt, and many other things. She has not only helped me directly, but indirectly as well - I have read a lot of what she has posted to help others out and in turn I have learned much from her. She is one of the first people I turn to to ask questions because she always is willing to help out and give advice and knowledge. Please consider her for BYC educator!”

“She is honest, helpful, and diplomatic when giving feedback. She is one of the go to people. I met her at a poultry show and she is just as nice in person as on BYC.”

“He always has great advice, always welcomes everyone & is the true spirit of BYC IMO.”

“. . . . . is always there to help anyone, anytime. He is very knowledgeable in raising chickens and someone whom I would trust with any situation given.”

“He is very passionate about chickens and very educational. He's quick to jump in and offer helpful tips for emergencies and such. He also helps organize and spread word about local shows. Great BYC member!”

“She is excellent on any nutrition questions, chickens as well as geese and turkeys and probably others. You never get an incomplete answer from . . . . . . She farms for a living, so maybe has a little more practical viewpoint than some of us pet chicken keepers. But she is excellent at stating her point and yet respectful in discussing it with those who disagree. I don't always agree with every opinion she has, but I always read it with interest and respect.”

“. . . . . listens whole heartedly to others so much! He always starts positive and uplifting threads that inspire others to join in. I never see a mean word, only welcoming and understanding ones. What a great asset to a community board!”

“Whenever I need help, her straight forward explanation is so easy to understand. She is smart, willing to help anyone and very funny!”

“He is always the most friendly on the threads, and doesn’t get mad when you say something that offends him.”

“This member is really a BIG fan of BYC! she encourages me to come on more often and help other people. She is truly in love with this site.”

"She has been one of the ones to reach out and help, offer friendship and is just a joy to chat with. She has never turned away from anyone that I have seen or people I have sent to her for help. A true friend in every term there is.”

nice to read what folks said! there are some very good people on here.

Congratulations to all .... Really really nice and loved those pics too!!! Have a blessed, happy day! Nancy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom