!! BYC Recognition Awards ~ January-March 2013 WINNERS ANNOUNCED !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats to all. I love this website.
love.gif

Last edited:
I have a question about nominations: are we allowed to nominate a Greeter anywhere? There are some people I've seen greeting for a while.
tongue.png

ray's two cents :

I have a question about nominations: are we allowed to nominate a Greeter anywhere? There are some people I've seen greeting for a while.
tongue.png

ABSOLUTELY!! Just submit your nomination as "Friend", but be sure to put in your nomination text that it is for a Greeter. Thank you!​

Quote:
ABSOLUTELY!! Just submit your nomination as "Friend", but be sure to put in your nomination text that it is for a Greeter. Thank you!

Last edited:
Quote:
ABSOLUTELY!! Just submit your nomination as "Friend", but be sure to put in your nomination text that it is for a Greeter. Thank you!

Okay, thanks for clearing that up!
big_smile.png

You can nominate any time. December nominations should be nearly over with. If you're thinking of January, you should probably wait til December winners are announced. Of course, the holidays may change things just a bit.

I want to nominate Melissa Rose for BYC spirit. She has done a wonderful job on the Chicks for Christmas thread and she is being so nice to everyone!
love.gif

Quote:
Deb, go to post #1 of this thread and there is a link there where you can nominate folks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom