!! BYC Recognition Awards ~ January-March 2013 WINNERS ANNOUNCED !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cool! I wonder who nominated me? Is it possible to find out?
It is often someone you interact with but sometimes it is complete strangers who recognize your contribution. Currently it is not possible to know who nominated unless someone tells you they did

Me? I'm an educator? Well, geeee, thanks...... but, honestly, I don't deserve it! Really, I don't. I just research stuff; I don't always know it off the top of my head. I'm pretty good at research, but gosh..... that's about it. Are you sure this isn't a mistake?

Gosh, I'm humbled. Thank you.

Congratulations to Everyone!!
thumbsup.gif
BYC wouldn't be what it is without you!!

Cool! I wonder who nominated me? Is it possible to find out?

Right now, no, but sometimes the team does include excerpts from the nominations and you can try to guess which one applies to you. :lol: However, they haven't done this for a few months.

Congratulations!! :D

Ahah, I just noticed, someone I nominated in a previous month got an award too. :cool: :clap

Me? I'm an educator? Well, geeee, thanks...... but, honestly, I don't deserve it! Really, I don't. I just research stuff; I don't always know it off the top of my head. I'm pretty good at research, but gosh..... that's about it. Are you sure this isn't a mistake?

Gosh, I'm humbled. Thank you.

You're adorable! Good job!

I'm sure they wouldn't make a mistake, and that they research the nominations- you were certainly substantiated!

Congrats, everyone! You make a great bunch of 'neighbors' in our little community, and I'm tickled to be surrounded by all of the talent, compassion, and energy in this place!!

I just want to say, I was blown away when I logged on and saw the friend award!! I have met some awesome people here and I just want to say thank you so much for nominating me! I am not always able to keep up with everything going on, but, I try to help whom ever I can and love to talk poultry! To all the peeps that nominated me, thanks again!
hugs.gif

Julie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom