!! BYC Recognition Awards ~ January-March 2013 WINNERS ANNOUNCED !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, cool.
smile.png

I was just wondering, seeing as obviously public opinion changes with time, and all that.
lol.png
Haha.....
Fierlin1182 - You are awesome, and should stop doubting that you are a true BYC Friend. You are always a kind, thoughtfull, and intelligent presence in any thread, and I for one am always happy to find you wherever you happen too be.

Last edited:
Fierlin1182  - You are awesome, and should stop doubting that you are a true BYC Friend.  You are always a kind, thoughtfull, and intelligent presence in any thread, and I for one am always happy to find you wherever you happen too be.

Marty, you too. I find that you can always think up something effective and nice to say like that, it's taken me about ten minutes to think of a reply that won't make me sound like a complete doofus :lau Thanks for saying that though. I do think that some of the people who nominated me may now be neutral on their decision now seeing as I backed down from the longer chat threads a couple of months later, but oh well. :lol:

hugs.gif
Wow, hard to imagine you needing that long to find a way to sound intelligent! Your pretty clever off the cuff.

I don't think you have to be a long thread memeber to be a friend. I mean, I spend most of my time answering a few questioins, and playing games. Some of my favorite talks happen casually to the tune of boys vs girls, save a word drop a word, state a fact about the person ahead of you... etc. Sometimes, its when you don't want the long talks is when you need a friend most.

Since my Dad passed away last month, I've hardly invovled myself in a conversation more serious than a game (unless Miss Lydia comes and gets me for help).

I agree with everything Marty said, Fierlin. You're such a wonderful person to have here, and I love reading your posts and talking to you (even if it is only about the scav most of the time :p).

Aww you guys are sweet!
The scav has been such a blast. I'm so glad I got to be involved in it. I've wanted to host a cool-looking event since... ages ago when I first found GJF. :lau

Marty: I agree with you about the game threads. A long time ago, on my old account, I was playing state a fact (the earlier pages have since been spring-cleaned away) and I talked to a person who said something that was pretty inspiring to me. I don't even remember their username, but I've always remembered what they said.

I heard about your dad. :hugs

Last edited:
I agree with everything Marty said, Fierlin. You're such a wonderful person to have here, and I love reading your posts and talking to you (even if it is only about the scav most of the time :p).
Lothirel, your one of my other favorites to find here at BYC also.

Fierlin- Thanks.
hugs.gif
I've never been in the scavanger hunt yet, but I'd love too be sometime. I need to go find the thread.....

Only a few days left here in June! Time to get your submissions in if you haven't already.
smile.png

Last edited:
I've forgotten who I've nominated, I try to submit a few every month, and they end up getting mixed up in my memory :lau

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom