BYC Sellers Guide - Table of Contents

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, all!

We can do like someone else did with the BYC Birthday thread. If one of you is willing to take this over and keep it updated, that would be fine. I can PM you all the text of the original post and you can edit it/do with it what you want.

What I would ask before I removed this as a sticky and stickied the new thread is that you create the new thread and update it completely with all the information from this one, so that no one's contributions are missed. When that has been completed, you can PM me and I'll unsticky this one and sticky the new one to take its place.

Does that make sense?

Please discuss among yourselves the format and who wants to head up the project, and then whoever is going to be "in charge" can PM me for the info from the original post.
smile.png

Would this plan work okay for you guys?

Chicken Lady, that sounds like a good way to keep this current.

I posted quite awhile back that I have Marans, but may I take this opportunity to add:

B/B/S Jersey Giants - hatching eggs

Thanks!

I'm willing to help, but I'm not that computer savvy. Can this be done in an Excel spreadsheet that could be incorporated into a thread or a link to a page in "Breeds" or something? If so, I'd be more than happy and willing to start an Excel sheet with BYC breeder info.

Yep, I did volunteer... So how would that work in a thread? I was thinking(hoping not to be presumptuous), that perhaps taking all of the info and putting it onto a page would be more effective than a thread... It is hard to scroll through all the pages, though I guess you could search them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom