Ended BYC's 2022 Spooktacular Halloween Hatch-Along!—Critter Halloween Costume Contest

I've heard something like this before. Where he just gives money back or even give fake money to people. His chocolate bars are tasty but even though they are cheap, you're still wasting $2 and a few measly cents. Better if you bought an Ivory Ella shirt. Sure those are expensive but that money goes to the elephants that are killed each year since 2007 for their ivory tusks. I really want one but I don't celebrate Christmas.

Wake Up Reaction GIF

Just a friendly reminder to get those last-minute entries in! This contest ends tonight, November 4th, at 11:59 PM Pacific Time!

congratulations00.gif

The judges have finished judging, and we have our winners!
@room onthebroom, @Graphichick, @MamaWolf7, @fatty and friends & @OneHappyDuckie

First Place - @room onthebroom
”IT’S ALIVE!!! IT’S ALIVE!!!” ⚡🧟‍♂️⚡

5A9F43C3-4C0F-4D83-A625-3EB35E89AC7C.jpeg

Second Place - @Graphichick
My naked dog dressed like my silkie rooster...
2019. My dog, Nathan, has never let me forget this.
AND I will never try to paint feathers again.
IMG_3441 copy.jpg

Third Place - @MamaWolf7
My dog King is wearing a costume I made by gluing feathers onto a baby sleeper. Some feathers are store bought and others are from a cockerel that went to freezer camp.
King - group.jpg

Two-way tie for fourth place!

Fourth Place - @fatty and friends

Fourth Place - @OneHappyDuckie

@room onthebroom, @Graphichick, @MamaWolf7, @fatty and friends & @OneHappyDuckie, I will send you instructions on how to claim your prizes momentarily!

thank you.png
A HUGE THANK YOU to all who participated. This contest wouldn't have been possible without all of your entries!!!! :bow :clap

Great job, everyone, this was so much fun!! :wee

~ Shout out to all the judges who took the time to judge all the contests. I know they were incredibly difficult to judge, and I appreciate all of you! ~

And THANK YOU to our BYC Sponsors (click to view & support them)

congratulations00.gif

The judges have finished judging, and we have our winners!
@room onthebroom, @Graphichick, @MamaWolf7, & @OneHappyDuckie

First Place - @room onthebroom

Second Place - @Graphichick

Third Place - @MamaWolf7

Two-way tie for fourth place!

Fourth Place - @fatty and friends

Fourth Place - @OneHappyDuckie

@room onthebroom, @Graphichick, @MamaWolf7, & @OneHappyDuckie, I will send you instructions on how to claim your prizes momentarily!

thank you.png
A HUGE THANK YOU to all who participated. This contest wouldn't have been possible without all of your entries!!!! :bow :clap

Great job, everyone, this was so much fun!! :wee

~ Shout out to all the judges who took the time to judge all the contests. I know they were incredibly difficult to judge, and I appreciate all of you! ~

And THANK YOU to our BYC Sponsors (click to view & support them)
What’s the fourth place prize? I only see third place in the original post

Back
Top Bottom