Ended BYC's 2023 Spooktacular Halloween Hatch-Along—Creepy Critter Photo Contest

Pics
It can be if I enchant the wretched beast to life! Chances are few but let me try once?
Thing is, if we make an exception for you, then we have to make an exception for everyone. next thing you know, we have a flotilla of spooky rubber ducks floating in a tub and no one has room for all of them. It's simply not practical. How would you ever get clean?

I'm sorry, but rules have to be observed.

Season 3 Drama GIF by PBS

This is Ollie the Adventure Cat. He showed up here as a scrawny little kitten. We like to say he fell off a witch’s broom. He used to look like Jiji from Kiki’s Delivery Service…whose sticker is on my car, (he thinks it’s his car)
IMG_1335.jpeg

This story is not an entry, but I posted it because of this bunny... at the MGM in Las Vegas, and went to use the bathroom by the "Ka" Theater. When you entered the bathroom, there was many angled dark hall ways to get to the row of sinks, then to the right there were dark rows of stalls. I looked at the stalls before entering the rows, the first 1/2 or so had closed doors, since the bathroom seemed empty, I could have knocked or pushed a door open, and I knew it was not occupied, but I wanted to use one with an open door, because I didn't want to knock. I spotted a stall 1/2 down that had an open door, so I walked towards it. As I got closer, the door started to close, which was funny because I should have seen someone go in, if it was closing, but thought, maybe someone was already inside, and I was going to go to the very next stall. Just as I started to pass the closed door, it opened wide as if to say, "You can use this one." The stall was empty. I did not use that stall.

Back
Top Bottom