Bye bye🥺

ceceb1718

Hatching
Mar 29, 2024
Hi so my ducklings look like they are about 4 weeks now and they look fine. Bad news is my aunt doesn’t want me to keep them any longer, so I have to give them away…🥺🥺
They are leaving me this Sunday I was just wondering since they are a female and a male pekin ducks 4 weeks will they be sad when they see I’m not the one taking care of them? I’m just scared to give them up because I don’t want to break their hearts please lmk🥺

Hi so my ducklings look like they are about 4 weeks now and they look fine. Bad news is my aunt doesn’t want me to keep them any longer, so I have to give them away…🥺🥺
They are leaving me this Sunday I was just wondering since they are a female and a male pekin ducks 4 weeks will they be sad when they see I’m not the one taking care of them? I’m just scared to give them up because I don’t want to break their hearts please lmk🥺
I'm so sorry you have to give them away. Pekins are very social, so as long as they have eachother and maybe a few other ducks, they should be alright. It's good you're asking though! If you hatched them with no mother around, they might have an extra connection. I don't know if it will affect them too bad, though. You would have to find someone more educated on ducks to answer that.

I'm so sorry you are having to give up your ducklings. :hugs Maybe you can ask the people who are going to be giving them a new home if they would let you come and visit them.

Back
Top Bottom