Cackle Hatchery Surprise?

Chiko

Songster
9 Years
Nov 25, 2010
Orem, Utah.
I'm thinking on ordering Cackle Hatchery's "Hatchery Surprise" assortment. There is no guarantee, on the amount or kind of birds but they "guarantee a bargain" Has anybody ever ordered it? What birds did you get? About how many birds did you get? And another question, Is cackle hatchery even a good place to order chicks? I've heard some things about them that make me unsure...any opinions welcome :) Thanks!

I got the surprise a month ago, I am super pleased with the chicks I got
smile.png

I have a friend who orders almost exclusively their surprise.

And another friend ordered it and got 10 peacocks -- nothing else, just 10 peacocks. He sold them for $75 each after raising them for a couple months.

I got 2 anacona ducks, 2 black spanish turkeys and various chicks and from what I can tell they are all what cackle considers to be rare, all of the ones I have been able to i.d. are one the rare page and it looks like I got a couple of each of them. I got about 40 total

I have a friend who orders almost exclusively their surprise.

And another friend ordered it and got 10 peacocks -- nothing else, just 10 peacocks.  He sold them for $75 each after raising them for a couple months.
Oh my gosh, at regular price thats about $504 ship. included......for $70!?!!!! Wow! lol

Back
Top Bottom