Calcium Question

Want to still try to help me out with another brain killer?

So she was prescribed smz-tmp 200/40 of the oral suspension at 1.5ml twice daily. So I bought the fishbiotics smz-tmp 800/160...I realize ¼ of these tablets=the oral amount, now how do I figure out how much of that ¼ tablet is 1.5ml? Make Sense?
Pic1=oral (RX only) prescribed at 1.5ml
Pic2=product I purchased to continue with her palpative care in place of pic1.
Pic3=Minus this calcium gluconate as I'm giving her the calcium as per we've been discussing until crisis is over and she's back to regular ongoing treatments, then I'll switch it over.
Pic4=Lily of the Desert in giving her 1 time daily to help with her abdomen bloating...WORKS FAST BTW!
Plus I'm ordering the Med7 (pet) brand of CBD oil 1500mg to help her with continued inflammation and pain.
You have your own thread about the antibiotics, that's the best place to leave questions about the medications.
We are NOT vets here on BYC, so if at all possible, re-consult your vet and see if they can help you with the medications and dosing.
Here's your thread:
https://www.backyardchickens.com/threads/fishbiotics-smz-tmp-or-aqua-smz-tmp.1606184/

You have your own thread about the antibiotics, that's the best place to leave questions about the medications.
We are NOT vets here on BYC, so if at all possible, re-consult your vet and see if they can help you with the medications and dosing.
Here's your thread:
https://www.backyardchickens.com/threads/fishbiotics-smz-tmp-or-aqua-smz-tmp.1606184/
I'm aware your not vets, I learned of and came to this BYC for discussions all things chickens. I'm still learning how to do things, where to go, ECT. So, I'm very sorry I intruded. Please inform me of where I can go to locate how to delete all my posts please!? I will not bother you further. I appreciate the help and advice of you all! Thank you.

No one does anything wrong here by asking questions, and no one is trying to insult or criticize anyone who asks questions. And since we are all flawed humans, occasionally we unintentionally offend. We try to forgive each other for our flaws.

But anyone who wishes to disappear a post or a thread can click on "report"with the bell symbol and state what they wish to happen to that post.

No need to delete all your posts, really. I think the point that was trying to be made is that when there are multiple threads on the same subject or bird, it can get really confusing for everyone, people miss what others have already input and we may all start repeating each other. Many of us try not to repeat something that's already been said, for the sake of time. So when a thread is started, it's best to stick to that one unless it's a new problem or new bird, with new questions. It also makes it easier to search for information in the future. It happens sometimes, and usually gets fixed eventually, no real damage is done. Using this forum can be a learning curve, just like raising animals is. No question is bad, if you don't know something that's the best way to find out. And sometimes some of us are in a hurry and we make mistakes too. :oops:

Back
Top Bottom