Calico Cochin Thread

Pics
Blue hen and MF roo is what I happen to have. That's why I'm wondering if it's been done. I can't exactly get any new birds right now... or really for quite a while. I need to focus on the breeding pens I just started this summer/fall but I've definitely been thoroughly bitten by the chicken bug.
droolin.gif

Blue hen and MF roo is what I happen to have. That's why I'm wondering if it's been done. I can't exactly get any new birds right now... or really for quite a while. I need to focus on the breeding pens I just started this summer/fall but I've definitely been thoroughly bitten by the chicken bug. :drool

Nothing wrong with that. I have 81 myself

Blue hen and MF roo is what I happen to have. That's why I'm wondering if it's been done. I can't exactly get any new birds right now... or really for quite a while. I need to focus on the breeding pens I just started this summer/fall but I've definitely been thoroughly bitten by the chicken bug. :drool

Nothing wrong with that. I have 81 myself
If it was my property, so would I but I live in a city on my mother's property where I have cranky alcoholic neighbors. I think I will have to be happy with 18 until the spring. Then all bets are off!

Back
Top Bottom