California - Northern

Hi there. I am in the Placerville area and have several 7 week old faverolle boys that still need homes. If anyone is interested please contact me. Id gladly help with transportation.

My silly girls

Langshan, serama, & d'anvers

Well guys, I'm not going to read through all 62000+ posts on this thread to find someone near me (haha, sorry folks!) so I'll just a ask!!
Butte County anyone?? Would love to possibly chat and check out your flock or do some trades if we have stuff or birds that the other is looking for!
I can't imagine why you would not want to read all those posts....it would only take a few days....
big_smile.png

I am in Butte County.....

My silly girls

Langshan, serama, & d'anvers
I have a few nest poxes that look like that right now too! They are right next to the empty one. I also found an egg out in the middle of the pen yesterday. I am thinking it might be a new layer...

I'm suffering from chicken math...sold, rehomed, processed 15. Then 12 chicks hatched and my friend gave me three special project chicks. Net reduction in chicken numbers = 0. So much for downsizing. :oops:

Time for another trip to the feed store for more feed. At least the 12 chicks will be my last until fall.

My new silver project chicks.

I'm suffering from chicken math...sold, rehomed, processed 15. Then 12 chicks hatched and my friend gave me three special project chicks. Net reduction in chicken numbers = 0. So much for downsizing.
hide.gif

Time for another trip to the feed store for more feed. At least the 12 chicks will be my last until fall.

My new silver project chicks.

Only thing downsized is the size
big_smile.png

I'm suffering from chicken math...sold, rehomed, processed 15. Then 12 chicks hatched and my friend gave me three special project chicks. Net reduction in chicken numbers = 0. So much for downsizing. :oops: Time for another trip to the feed store for more feed. At least the 12 chicks will be my last until fall. My new silver project chicks.
Only thing downsized is the size :D
Lol, I guess it is a form of downsizing and the little ones do eat less. Trisha

Back
Top Bottom