California - Northern

I'm looking for a pure blue egger (Cream Legbar, Araucana, etc.) roo to breed with my Leghorn.
Where are you? I have some UofA Blue egg layer cockerels that need to go. You can choose from black, blue or splash. They would make awesome super blue egg layers crossed with a leghorn

Sorry, I should have worded that better. I can't have the rooster. I just wanted to breed my hen with it. I'm in Oakdale by the way.
That Won't work!

I have to get rid of them too. They are going on 8 weeks old and a couple of the boys are starting to make weird noises that will become crowing

Hello All,

It's been a while since I've been on this thread. Glad to see everyone is doing well!

I have a stunning Black Jersey cockerel that is about 6 months old. Would anyone want him? His dad is a stunner and is HUGE. I can't keep him and would like to not have him end up on the dinner table.

He hasn't begun to crow yet. Although his half brother rang the dinner bell a few days ago, so...

Please let me know!
Gloria

Anyone want some fertile SFH eggs to hatch? I bought a trio from graceful chicken. They are black and white. One female is a Swedish blue. I just don't want to do chicks now but I would like to start selling them if I know they are viable. Anyone itching to hatch? I live in Stockton.

Back
Top Bottom