CALIFORNIA The Whole State thread

I just candled a popsicle to make sure it wasn't orange, I could think of anyone else except for chicken people that would think that was funny
gig.gif

I've held white packages up to the light to see Popsicle color too. LOL I never really put 2 and 2 together till your post! hahaha

Pigs are like chickens, they are omnivores to the core. I always tell DH, if you fall down in one of the chicken runs, you better plan to get up soon. It would be difficult for me to explain the picked clean bones. Chickens could make the burial/cremation topic moot. Pigs could make it all moot.

sickbyc.gif

But don't get me wrong, I LOVE pigs. When my son raised hogs in 4H, I loved to feed his pigs handfuls of raisins. They get so excited. And go out with watermelon rind, they are your friend for life.
i am coming in on this way late but I lost several free ranging local chickens in the philippines to my sows. the clever hens thought they could have a treat of rice bran.

I'm going to be spending this week, downsizing and going through the brooders for what I'm keeping and what I'm selling. Keep checking back and I should have some chicks at least for sale soon.

Ziggy and the girls

I have 2-2 month or so SPPR pullets for sale. Pick up in Modesto only. PM me if interested.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom