CALIFORNIA The Whole State thread

64550_514299888612726_1051632030_n.jpg

lau.gif
That's exactly how my 11 year old looked this morning! Well, a little more hair maybe.
big_smile.png

Hi, Californians! I'm in northwestern Virginia, but will be in San Diego for a wedding March 21 thru 24. 23rd and 24th are pretty busy of course, but if anyone in the area wants to get together, please let me know!

Well that would be nice taking a trip to San Diego! But that's a six hour drive one way and most Californians would not even consider us Northern California. It's a big state.
farmhand aka Clifford aka grampa
smile.png

Thank you both and Sunny I really appreciate the help.

I think we need to promote those pages, so others from the state know they're there. Maybe some comments, ideas and thumbs up??? on each page? It would be nice if they are seem more and have more people contributing.
Kim have you thought about adding links to these pages in your sig line?

Quote: Wolftracks
Congratulations!

I have Crele Penedesencas pipping.
Congrats to you both. :)

Hahahahaha!!!

Hi, Californians! I'm in northwestern Virginia, but will be in San Diego for a wedding March 21 thru 24. 23rd and 24th are pretty busy of course, but if anyone in the area wants to get together, please let me know!
Oh how fun! I hope some folks from San Diego see this. I have always enjoyed meeting other BYCers when I travel. :)

Hi anyone knows who or sells frizzled chicks or eggs? I want some anyone please PM. Wanted polished/tophat frizzled but any frizzle will do just not a small size.
I will be starting a hatch for frizzled blue cochins in a couple of weeks. Well they will be half frizzled and half normal of course since you can't mate a frizzle with a frizzle. Babies should be hatching in 5 weeks. They are large fowl cochins and sweet as can be! I just love these curious birds. They are always interested in what everyone else is doing. Their feathered feet and super fluffy bottoms make them a beautiful bird as well.

Sunny I'll figure it out next month. I figured out what my problem was with the site. DUH! I didn't get a notice about my Platinum membership and it expired January 1st. I'm waiting till next month so it isn't as close to holidays next year.

I need to figure out how to keep enough rabbit feed to last a few days. I hear they make flick it out, but I'm going to be in LA for 4-5 days next month and there's no one I can think of to fill them every day. Besides it would be nice to not have to do it daily. I have 16 of those little buggers and thinking about starting some meat rabbits too. I also think I've put off the surgery that Bill was going to arrange for me and didn't get the chance. Having some issues that are making me feel weak and shakey, so I have a feeling it's going to have to be done sooner than I want to do it. I'm never going to be able to buy a home with everything else that's come up the past several months. But I have to have a way for the rabbits to still be taken care of after that too. Anyone with rabbits have any ideas?

My Crele Penedesenca hatched finished and this is what hatched, Auto sexing, so one boy and three girls:

I also got my first Partridge Pene egg yesterday. The egg on the left is from my Blue Marans:

My Crele Penedesenca hatched finished and this is what hatched, Auto sexing, so one boy and three girls:

I also got my first Partridge Pene egg yesterday. The egg on the left is from my Blue Marans:

WOW! Great that the auto sexing give you a quad right off the bat! My Chocolate AMs will auto sex. If I can get some eggs out of them! LOL

OK Thanks to Happy Chooks, we have a whole new first post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!

Go check it out! You can now get to out Members page from the link there. And there's a message on there to a lot of you from me!

Sunny I'll figure it out next month. I figured out what my problem was with the site. DUH! I didn't get a notice about my Platinum membership and it expired January 1st. I'm waiting till next month so it isn't as close to holidays next year.

I need to figure out how to keep enough rabbit feed to last a few days. I hear they make flick it out, but I'm going to be in LA for 4-5 days next month and there's no one I can think of to fill them every day. Besides it would be nice to not have to do it daily. I have 16 of those little buggers and thinking about starting some meat rabbits too. I also think I've put off the surgery that Bill was going to arrange for me and didn't get the chance. Having some issues that are making me feel weak and shakey, so I have a feeling it's going to have to be done sooner than I want to do it. I'm never going to be able to buy a home with everything else that's come up the past several months. But I have to have a way for the rabbits to still be taken care of after that too. Anyone with rabbits have any ideas?
We never did figure out how to keep our bunny from scratching his food out of the feeder. The problem is their feet are so much smaller than their mouths. Anything that they can get their mouths into they can get their feet into too. Maybe they have feeders that only let food down a little at a time? I know they make them for fish. We used to have one for our pond fish.

Quote:
OK Thanks to Happy Chooks, we have a whole new first post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!

Go check it out! You can now get to out Members page from the link there. And there's a message on there to a lot of you from me!
Looks great Kim!
thumbsup.gif

Congrats on the hatch Ron. :)

Thanks Sunny.

OK, so I didn't realize my Platinum membership was over and I waited till this month, so I could have the payment far enough after Christmas. So now I know I saw things in the BYC store that I wanted and then there was a discount on the membership and I can't remember what I was going to buy..... I miss having a secretary....Heck I miss having Bill around and how great he was at keeping track of things! ohhhh, I think it was a book.

Back
Top Bottom