CALIFORNIA The Whole State thread

Ok, one of my stories about my neighborhood. Last night we had just pulled up after going out for I've cream. We had just opened the door and I was the first in when we heard someone pick up speed and fly by. The one of the new PD SUVs came flying up. We had just seen 2 of them a couple of blocks away. The neighbor driving the car, pulled into his drive and the cop blocked him off. So, now we have the cop walking him out to his car and another car pulls up and 5 or 6 people jump out. No idea why. They finally left and other SUV showed up. The he's wife and kids are standing outside, kids crying for their daddy, which had me and my daughter in tears. All of a sudden the while neighborhood sounded like a war zone. I mean LOUD!Ground shaking, things flying over head and nothing the cops could do. They eventually arrested my neighbor (nothing to do with fireworks), but I turned on my police scanner app and they were sending out the FD and the PD to 2 fires, both less than a block from me. I know it'll go on till August or till house explode like before. These people are nuts!!

Ok, one of my stories about my neighborhood. Last night we had just pulled up after going out for I've cream. We had just opened the door and I was the first in when we heard someone pick up speed and fly by. The one of the new PD SUVs came flying up. We had just seen 2 of them a couple of blocks away. The neighbor driving the car, pulled into his drive and the cop blocked him off. So, now we have the cop walking him out to his car and another car pulls up and 5 or 6 people jump out. No idea why. They finally left and other SUV showed up. The he's wife and kids are standing outside, kids crying for their daddy, which had me and my daughter in tears. All of a sudden the while neighborhood sounded like a war zone. I mean LOUD!Ground shaking, things flying over head and nothing the cops could do. They eventually arrested my neighbor (nothing to do with fireworks), but I turned on my police scanner app and they were sending out the FD and the PD to 2 fires, both less than a block from me. I know it'll go on till August or till house explode like before. These people are nuts!!

When are you moving to a sane Place? Winters and Dixon, somewhere near Vacaville are all close to the Veterans Cemetery.

I know but I can't afford anything that would work for me out there. Believe NE, last going on 4 years and I get notices.

Dakotah told me he really hates living here. He hates the firework noises. Talked about the fights. I asked him if he remembered living in a really good neighborhood and there we're lots more fireworks (at least THEY we're pretty), people getting **** and the, fancy fast cars. Had to remember myself. Guess I've always has this type of thing, just that where we lived for so long, they could afford the really good stuff. LOL Not at much went off today. Maybe because the heat kept the dummies inside. Hahaha

I know but I can't afford anything that would work for me out there. Believe NE, last going on 4 years and I get notices.

Dakotah told me he really hates living here. He hates the firework noises. Talked about the fights. I asked him if he remembered living in a really good neighborhood and there we're lots more fireworks (at least THEY we're pretty), people getting **** and the, fancy fast cars. Had to remember myself. Guess I've always has this type of thing, just that where we lived for so long, they could afford the really good stuff. LOL Not at much went off today. Maybe because the heat kept the dummies inside. Hahaha

I totally feel your pain. I live in Vallejo and the idiots have been out non stop this last week. I have learned that staying home at night or going towards Benicia is the best thing to do. But it's the cheapest place with the most bang for our buck.

No mortar attacks today. If my husband was still alive, his PTSD would have been kickin in big lately. His attack mode would be high.

Only 103 today. So much cool than 108.

Wish more breeds we're laying right now. I'm to attached to all of these birds and if they can't earn feed money, I'm worried about losing them. Man I need those eggs to sell and fast.

Not as much noise tonight. I think they're finally running low. Hehehe

Now for my girls to start laying again. I need hatching eggs.

Not as much noise tonight. I think they're finally running low. Hehehe

Now for my girls to start laying again. I need hatching eggs.

Yes poultry do like a serine environment, od luck gathering your hatching egg'
jumpy.gif

The mixed flock and the Mottled Japs are laying fine. But the 17 purebred pens are doing NADA

I do not know much about these Mottled Japs much but I do have a few chicks that Are a cross between Mottled Houdan and EE Poppa in the Mottled Houdan who got out of his cage a few times so I had to put a wire top on his coop and run to secure him so before I close out the lives of these chicks are they worth anything as far as a sale as they do have 5 toe's and after 4 weeks are starting to grow a hat and dark shanks but are a gray and white color not the black & white like Poppa is .....

If you would like I could take some photos later .......

Back
Top Bottom