CALIFORNIA The Whole State thread

We have foy's doors and they are NO-FAIL. http://www.foyspigeonsupplies.com/electronic-doorkeeper/2101-doorkeeper-inside-installation

I actually have 2 available used, but still perfect, if you are interested, PM me

I think with all the timers, door openers, doors and slats they were over $400 each

They are certainly a life changer!!
I am interested. Could you PM the info, what you have and how much you want? I'm on my iPhone using the Tapatalk program to read the forum and I can't figure out how to PM you! Thanks!

Does anyone have birchen Marans? Pullets or eggs? I just got a rooster & am in need of some girls! I'm in Modesto. Thanks
I have one pair of them. Her 1st set of eggs are due to hatch Saturaday. This hatch and the next are going to a friend. I could only sell you chicks. If you are interested how many would you want? This is my pair (hatched from Greenfire eggs). I live in Modesto as well (near MJC West)

Thank you both! My main question would be price. If you want to PM me instead of posting here, that would be fine. Blues would definitely be cool! To the person here in Modesto, your name slips my mind ATM & I'm on my phone so I can't see it, don't you also have bantam polish? I think it was you that Kim mentioned. Thanks!

Thank you both! My main question would be price. If you want to PM me instead of posting here, that would be fine. Blues would definitely be cool! To the person here in Modesto, your name slips my mind ATM & I'm on my phone so I can't see it, don't you also have bantam polish? I think it was you that Kim mentioned. Thanks!
Yep, Sarah and she has some beautiful birds.

I'm starting to think Ziggy just doesn't have it as far and fertility. I set some eggs for a swap and my partner got zip. I put eggs into lockdown and although I did have 2 do something it wasn't more than blood rings. I think he might have to be replaced with a younger bird. Maybe I'll just make him a house chicken.

I got a couple of FBCMs to hatch but lost the smallest. I used to hatch these things out like crazy, but I tell ys, the past year my hatches are no where close to where they once were.

Yes, thats me! I have bantam polish as well. :)

Yep, Sarah and she has some beautiful birds.

I'm starting to think Ziggy just doesn't have it as far and fertility. I set some eggs for a swap and my partner got zip. I put eggs into lockdown and although I did have 2 do something it wasn't more than blood rings. I think he might have to be replaced with a younger bird. Maybe I'll just make him a house chicken.

I got a couple of FBCMs to hatch but lost the smallest. I used to hatch these things out like crazy, but I tell ys, the past year my hatches are no where close to where they once were.
I think I have about 7 silver pencil cockerel grow outs for you!

Back
Top Bottom