CALIFORNIA The Whole State thread

Is it possible to have a complete update post starting now?
Maybe copy & paste your first post now & then have the staff member post in bold on your first post: WELCOME TO CALI THREAD (or whatever you want as a greeting) UPDATED LIST ON PAGE 298

Then you can edit it as often as you need & when that won't let you anymore,have staff change the first post to UPDATED LIST ON PAGE 395 (or whatever page we're on by then)

I don't know,it's just an idea.

& P.S. You're not failing at this,it's just the site set-up that's failing you!
hugs.gif
That's what I'm going to do. I'm going to quote the whole thing and start another members section. I can always quote and them start a completely new post under it or something. That is when I get back home.

First day of school today. I have a migraine and sick to my stomach, but have to go pick up Makayla in a few. Dakotah has an 8th period this quarter. Drivers Ed! Lord help us all!

Sunny I hope your internet starts working better for you. Ever since you've been having problems I've weeded out more properties I'm looking at. LOL

Darn it! When does Hot August Nights start again? I keep forgetting. I do want to go, but kind of depends. I know hotels are scarce during that time. Plus gotta see if I can afford the gas and no one else has something going on in my family. I thought all these kids would be so cool. Dang grandkids have something going on ALL THE TIME! Oldest grandson turns 21 this month. He asked if I was taking him out for a drink.
th.gif
My oldest grand daughter called on my way home from dropping Kayla off and asked if I could drive her to work. I said yes and then it hit me. She transfered from the Modesto store to the one in Stockton. Me and my big mouth. "Sure I can drive you." UGH Hope someone helps her get her tire replaced before tomorrow.

No our home fires keep a burning so to speak. I know we have one major fire bug, but we also have all the junkies that take over the empty houses and also burn them down.

OMG! Gotta go pick up Kayla already. This puts a big dent in my olympics addiction.

Hi - I was hoping some fellow San Diegans out there might have some recommendations for me... I have a basic plan for the coop I need built, but the person who was going to help me with it is now unable to commit to it. I was wondering if anyone had any recommendations for someone who may be out of work or who would like a weekend project for some extra money? I am located in the Del Mar area, and I was hoping to get this project going ASAP (my girls just turned 4-weeks yesterday, and need their house!) Please feel free to PM me with contact info if preferred.

Thank you so much in advance!

just saw the news about the refinery fire in Richmond -- hope all folks + chicks in that area are breathing okay!
all my best,
laura
My daughter and I were in SF for the gift show and while walking down in the marina district we saw the smoke from the fire. From the news it sounded very scary for the people in the path of the smoke. I hope everyone here was OK.

That's what I'm going to do. I'm going to quote the whole thing and start another members section. I can always quote and them start a completely new post under it or something. That is when I get back home.

First day of school today. I have a migraine and sick to my stomach, but have to go pick up Makayla in a few. Dakotah has an 8th period this quarter. Drivers Ed! Lord help us all!

Sunny I hope your internet starts working better for you. Ever since you've been having problems I've weeded out more properties I'm looking at. LOL

Darn it! When does Hot August Nights start again? I keep forgetting. I do want to go, but kind of depends. I know hotels are scarce during that time. Plus gotta see if I can afford the gas and no one else has something going on in my family. I thought all these kids would be so cool. Dang grandkids have something going on ALL THE TIME! Oldest grandson turns 21 this month. He asked if I was taking him out for a drink.
th.gif
My oldest grand daughter called on my way home from dropping Kayla off and asked if I could drive her to work. I said yes and then it hit me. She transfered from the Modesto store to the one in Stockton. Me and my big mouth. "Sure I can drive you." UGH Hope someone helps her get her tire replaced before tomorrow.

No our home fires keep a burning so to speak. I know we have one major fire bug, but we also have all the junkies that take over the empty houses and also burn them down.

OMG! Gotta go pick up Kayla already. This puts a big dent in my olympics addiction.
I can't believe school has already started!

Hot August Nights started tonight. Opening ceremonies. It runs through this weekend. Sounds like we will have to plan better for next year.

Good luck driving to Sac tomorrow. Don't get lost.
My daughter and I were in SF for the gift show and while walking down in the marina district we saw the smoke from the fire. From the news it sounded very scary for the people in the path of the smoke. I hope everyone here was OK.
I heard about this on the news. They have it out already but the backlash will be much higher gas prices and soon.

MY hubby works in the gas industry atm. They call this ratchet up feather down. meaning it goes up QUICK, then takes 30-60 days to come back down again when whatever is over. Richmond does process a TON of the nor cal gas, but the fire ( from what I understand) wasn't a part that works with car gas. So it might affect food prices more then gas prices.

MY hubby works in the gas industry atm. They call this ratchet up feather down. meaning it goes up QUICK, then takes 30-60 days to come back down again when whatever is over. Richmond does process a TON of the nor cal gas, but the fire ( from what I understand) wasn't a part that works with car gas. So it might affect food prices more then gas prices.

They are already raising the price of gas here in norcal.....using the fire as an excuse.

Walt

"Oops, the oil exec sneezed, quick raise the prices at the pumps!"

Deb
Yep that's how it works.
They are already raising the price of gas here in norcal.....using the fire as an excuse.

Walt
Here too. They actually hiked the price yesterday by 15 cents then again today. No matter that this fire didn't affect the supply they already had on hand. According to Chiqita's DH it has nothing to do with fuel we use for our vehicles at all!
roll.png
Maybe it's time to buy stocks instead of gas.

Well the whole refinery is shut down so no gas coming out. It doesn't matter what part was damaged. Now gas has to come from somewhere else and that will raise the price.

The station owner has to raise prices as soon as he knows the price will go up.
If he bought 1,000 gallons at $1 dollar a gallon and sold it for $1.25 a gallon he will have $1,250. Now the next 1000 gallons that he orders cost him $1.30 a gallon did he make any money to pay the rent or utilities or employees on the first 1,000 gallons ? He has to take the $1,250 plus another $50 out of his pocket to get more gas.

old.gif

Long, terrible day.

I lost all of my phone contacts, so for those of you that have my number and want me to have your's, can you please send me a text and just add your name to it. OH, first and last. You'd be surprised how many one the same names were in my contacts.

Got picked for Jury Duty, this week and at least next week.
th.gif
Had my truck broken into where the jury parks and my phone had already been broken, so couldn't call for help. Split my head open before all of that. More, but I think we all know how Kim's life goes.

OH, if you don't have a cell phone to text from you can send me a pm.

Nite

Back
Top Bottom