CALIFORNIA The Whole State thread

Sorry guys. I'll get to that page update as soon as I can. My niece lost her boyfriend of 8 years on monday and daughter #3's boyfriend was in a motorcycle accident. I'm so tired right now, but wanted to let you all know I hadn't forgotten.

I was out today with my camera, just sharing pictures of one of my NH. I just LOVE the way these guys glow in the sunlight.

Deb
Very good looking boys!
Sorry guys. I'll get to that page update as soon as I can. My niece lost her boyfriend of 8 years on monday and daughter #3's boyfriend was in a motorcycle accident. I'm so tired right now, but wanted to let you all know I hadn't forgotten.
Awww Kim give them a hug from us!!! :(

Hello all,

I haven't been on BYC for a long time but thought it time to do some reconnecting. I love these photos! Just beautiful!

Barbara
Corona area
smilies-3435.png

I would love to see pictures of yours!

Ron

sad-smiley-056.gif
hugs.gif

My Condolences.

Ron

<hugs> we were gonna be in the area friday and ask you for coffee, but sounds like you should be sleeping instead.... Hope everyone gets better that can.

Back
Top Bottom