CALIFORNIA The Whole State thread

BTW Welcome to the California thread!
frow.gif
hi, what does BTW mean ?

Wanted to let you all know, that Sarah's daughter Paige is in the ER right now. They're testing to see if she needs to have an appendectomy. She was so sick yesterday that Sarah had to coop out for her at the Paso show and collect all her winnings. Let's get a few prayers in for her and hopefully it won't be anything very serious.
Thanks for posting this. The more prayers the better. We are STILL waiting on a game plan. I left for an hour (Trevor stayed) so I could feed and water everyone. Your beautiful pullet Kim is doing great. I'm back now and we are waiting on more test results. She may have to have surgery tonight but we are not positive yet. I knew she didn't feel well when she said she didn't want to coup out at Paso. Poor kiddo. **update The doctor walked I'm an said he is calling the surgeon. She did so well at Paso Robles. Junior AOCCL Champion with her bantam chocolate Polish. Junior SCCL with her Nankin. Plus tons of 1 & 2nds.

mycutekitties, your poor sweet baby. Hope you and Dad are holding up also. Terrible having a child fall ill. Makes you wish you could trade places with her.

She'll be happy to get home and see her chickens!

Back
Top Bottom