Call duck thread! For posting pics and discussing!

I am looking for a trio or a quad in nwest Ohio .. Pet quality

I have TONS of juveniles looking for homes right now... I actually just had someone come and pick up 8 of them... but I'm in central WI.
sad.png

You should take a vacation to Wisconsin Dells, then you'd be 10 minutes away from me.
wink.png

Last edited:
I have TONS of juveniles looking for homes right now... I actually just had someone come and pick up 8 of them... but I'm in central WI.
sad.png

You should take a vacation to Wisconsin Dells, then you'd be 10 minutes away from me.
wink.png

Hmm... I was going to wait until I moved to the West Coast before getting another duck, but since you mention it...

How old are your ducklings? What colors? Are they sexed? What's your price?

All of your ducks and ducklings are adorable! My first ducks were calls and now i've got a few more. Hoping to get some eggs by next week so i can hatch out some babies. These are the babies i've recently had hatch from my bibbed call (first ever hatch!)

This is their mummy

and this is some of my other calls

All of your ducks and ducklings are adorable! My first ducks were calls and now i've got a few more. Hoping to get some eggs by next week so i can hatch out some babies. These are the babies i've recently had hatch from my bibbed call (first ever hatch!)

This is their mummy

and this is some of my other calls

Beautiful
love.gif

I just recently got some Call Ducks. I LOVE them, so far my favorite ducks yet!!

These are my White Call Ducks

And these are my Pastel Call Ducks!
Is there any way I can give them a boost to start laying and setting or should I just let them do their thing??
I just got these about 2 weeks ago & got 2 eggs from the pastel and none from the white. I already have a guy interested in some when they have babies! Should I put an actual nesting box in there like a chicken or will they make a nest in the hay by themselves?? The more the info the better, u can never know too much about something!!

Hi i have 3 call Ducks. At the moment i have 4 call duck eggs under my chicken she has been sitting on them for 28 days now will she hatch them and how do you tell when they are about to hatch or will they I'm worried because i don't know if they will hatch, they are fertile i candled them last night they looked ok they have a good air sack in them WHAT DO I DO NOW? HELPPPP

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom