Call ducks came today!

Sarah4

In the Brooder
5 Years
Oct 22, 2014
My call duck eggs finally arrived today! I'm letting them sit and settle for 12 hours before putting them into the incubator. Hopefully I get some ducklings out of these 16 eggs!

Okay guys, day 23, lockdown. Wish me luck!!! I'm so nervous and excited I just want to stare at my incubator all day until day 25-26!!!!

The lady I purchased them from has a call duck farm and she has a whole bunch of colors and there are also 2 crested grey snowe eggs in the mix. It's kind of a surprise seeing as she got them from soany different calls. It will be exciting to see when they hatch.

The lady I purchased them from has a call duck farm and she has a whole bunch of colors and there are also 2 crested grey snowe eggs in the mix. It's kind of a surprise seeing as she got them from soany different calls. It will be exciting to see when they hatch.

Hmmm, mind linking me to her site? Wobbles needs a buddy, I'd love a snowy call, and she's surely the only breeder left who still has laying hens!

I got them off eBay. Her farm is called kooymans farm. If you type in call duck hatching eggs she will come right up. 12+ eggs for like $20 plus shipping.

Back
Top Bottom