Call Ducks Finally Hatched

They had all died, very sad. All fully formed and looked ready. None broke through into the air sack...

Thank you for your help though, so disappointed I was sooo excited about hatching some chocolates!!!

Hello there I have some call duck eggs which are now on day 28.... I thought they came around 25-26 does anyone have any ideas on what I should do? Starting to panic here!!!!!!
Well I would candle them, if you can see them still moving inside or if they internally pipped at you, make them a safe hole. They need to breath...

Here are my Latest Call ducks and I have 9 more in the incubator, two have already hatched and everyone has a crack plus a safe hole. I really depend on them having a safe hole... within 30 MINUTES these guys had the entire place SOAK n WET. THEY ARE MESSY. LOL..

They had all died, very sad. All fully formed and looked ready. None broke through into the air sack...
I'm so sorry
hugs.gif

Ok taken a Vote, we got the house all dried, How long do you think it will take before they TRASH the place? I say 20 minutes.. LOL

Here are my Latest Call ducks and I have 9 more in the incubator, two have already hatched and everyone has a crack plus a safe hole. I really depend on them having a safe hole... within 30 MINUTES these guys had the entire place SOAK n WET. THEY ARE MESSY. LOL..

lacrystol... miss lydia sent to read your thread here....beautiful babies! i have 11 due tomorrow...1 thru 8 started rocking last wednesday.... 1 pipped internally on thrusday, another on friday.... this am i put a safety hole in #1's shell, #2 still hasn't pipped and #3 and # 4 has pipped externally. i broke away part of #1's shell and his membrane was snow white...didn't look dry at all but his shell was so thick i don't think he could've ever gotten thru it! it wouldn't even chip off in a zip pattern now the poor little guy has a dime sized hole in his air cell and there was no blood, very clean....any advice you could give me would be really appreciated...also should i do the same for #2?? there is so much clicking and tapping and peeping going on in there i can't tell who's doing what!!

Back
Top Bottom