Call Ducks Finally Hatched

Winter just grew her flight feathers back! It was her biggest molt yet! I know she's happy to finally have her magic powers back! (;

Same story with Wobbles and Bean! Wobs FINALLY got his flight feathers back after having been clipped a year ago, it took that long for him to grow a new set. But now that he does, the lil' stinker's putting 'em to good use, hehe! If I'm not careful he'll learn to clear the baby gate sooner or later.

RCOM Possible Death Zone:

Eggs in the corners aren't as warm as the eggs in the middle. Still trying to figure out why.

-Kathy

Last edited:

First call duck eggs of the season (next to an ancona egg). Came from one of my favorite black ancona call hens (bottom right) and a whole month early!
This unseasonably warm weather has everyone but the geese laying. Sure is nice since everyone was way behind last season!
I want some EGGIES>>>>>>>

First call duck eggs of the season (next to an ancona egg). Came from one of my favorite black ancona call hens (bottom right) and a whole month early! This unseasonably warm weather has everyone but the geese laying. Sure is nice since everyone was way behind last season!
Congrats on the eggs! Interesting weather... even my peahens are laying. :idunno -Kathy

Back
Top Bottom