Calling All Knitters

I love to knit - hats, scarves, neckwarmers, Christmas stockings and mittens.

I've done some fair isle / two stranded color work projects. My new goal is to be able to conquer intarsia knitting. I've tried some YouTube videos but I can't get it to click. Any tutorial recommendations?
Tutorials for what?

@WindingRoad

Tutorials for intarsia, my post wasn't too clear. I did just search youtube again and one with awesome reviews posted at the end of 2017 (didn't realize it had been that long since I was searching) - I'm going to give that one a go. Thanks!

@WindingRoad

Tutorials for intarsia, my post wasn't too clear. I did just search youtube again and one with awesome reviews posted at the end of 2017 (didn't realize it had been that long since I was searching) - I'm going to give that one a go. Thanks!
I've never been really interested in intarsia, I don't know why. I'm kinda bland with my knitting. Hope you have success.

That Pink Lady I can't think of her website at the moment (senior moment) has some good tutorials if you can stomach her voice.

Ha I was thinking about a thread along this line just didn't know if it would be ok. I'm in and would love to show you guys how to make 2-toe-up-Magic-Loop socks. No SS syndrome. No left over yarn. no worries about the second sock missing it's toe. I gotta get my butt in gear and figure out how to post pics here. I just finished up 4 pair of mittens, and 4 hats for girls. 5,5,6 and 9. Also a grown up hat for their aunt. Uncle has been doing odd jobs for me all summer. I moved here in May. And he snow blows out the driveway so I was gonna charge him one snow removal. When he picked up the H&M he said this should be worth 2 snow removals. I said," I was gonna say one but I changed my mind". 2 would be fine. Oh and I also crochet and quilt. Retirement is looking better all the time.

Here's a link if you don't already have it.

www.ravelry.com. Free to sign up, I have no vested interest, and you won't get slammed with e-mail. Lot's of freebies there as well as paid patterns.

ETA: My handle there is WindingRoad1. There is an e-mail option.

ETAII Snow blowing runs $50 a whack. $100 bucks for 4 hats and 4 pair of mittens not too bad.
I'm on Ravelry too. I'm Laodicia over there.

Back
Top Bottom