Calling All Knitters

Back when etsy was small I did and some leather crafts and did well. Then etsy took off and there was too much competition for sales and it wasn't worth my time anymore. Unless you are willing to pay extra for AD spots at the top of the search pages, or put tags on your items that don't actually pertain to your item to have them pop up on random searches, or devote full time to marketing, the turn around just isn't there. I have friends with brick and mortor stores that use etsy as their internet sales base instead of hosting their own and they do ok.

Can I say I really hate DPN's All those points going every where. And can I tell ya'll that you can get 40 stitches on a 9" circular. OMG now I can make mittens. Really need to pay attentions and learn how to do 2AATT cuff up. Or work on the afterthought thumb and make 2AATTU HMMMM

Do you knit, and enjoy sharing patterns, getting tips and asking questions? Then please join this knitting chat thread for knitting advice!
Freebie mitten pattern on Ravelry SYDANMAA. 40 stitches on cuff I have a medium sized hand and they fit me. Size 3 needles and I got it on 9" circulars. Hiya Hiya's. nice little needles Slick. And the thumb is made differently. Not a gusset so I'm hoping NO gaps. That's the only thing I don't like about making mittens. Use Cascade 220 super wash in a very nice forest green. Worsted weight. Cables and charted. I've really never used charts but this one is easy. Hope you like it. When I want to try on I put my stitches on a long stitch holder ( Clover Long Stitch Holder 26"-36") with a stop at the other end. Has a small needle attached to pick up and return your stitches.

I used to be a member of this forum (https://forum.knittinghelp.com/). I have learned a lot of good knitting patterns from this community. I used to make baby shoes for my niece, below are some of my works. Also tried to make some dog shoes for my pug that he can wear during winter and summer but he tore them.

shoes.jpg

Back
Top Bottom