Calling all pictures of Barnevelders

They look more like dark Cornish or crosses of some sort with Barnevelder or dark Cornish blood.
thanks, have a couple updated pictures of the different girls. Their feathers are starting to come in more and color is becoming more pronouced. I am thinking we have a Barnevelder and Cornish or Cornish cross. Thanks again! Your birds are beautiful!

Hi, me again, so I have been able to get better pictures and I am almost 100% sure we have a Barnevelder. Just look for someone with expertise....please. Thanks for looking!

Hi, me again, so I have been able to get better pictures and I am almost 100% sure we have a Barnevelder. Just look for someone with expertise....please. Thanks for looking!

Still looks more like a dark Cornish ( hatchery production stock) than a Barnevelder. The head, pea comb, flat back, and game like pinched tail looks very much like Cornish.

Looks alot like the coloring on the bird that was sold to me as a Barnevelder..mine does have a single comb. I have no idea if she is a Barnevelder or not?

Mine has taken to hiding, about 6:00 this evening I looked for her for over an hour....no signs.
Then at 8:00...she was suddenly on the roost!!

Looks alot like the coloring on the bird that was sold to me as a Barnevelder..mine does have a single comb. I have no idea if she is a Barnevelder or not?

Mine has taken to hiding, about 6:00 this evening I looked for her for over an hour....no signs.
Then at 8:00...she was suddenly on the roost!!
thought you might appreciate some pics I got today:D

I thought I'd might as well throw this in too. This is when I first got him he loves to jump up in my lap and snuggle xD they are such great birds he's been so quiet and sweet

Back
Top Bottom